- Provide users with updates on what is new or changing in a project. Essentially providing the 4W’s who, what, when and where for content that is added, edited or commented on, as well as new team members and critical calendar dates.
CREATE VIRTUAL TEAMS
- Create the right virtual team for projects and communities including both internal and external members.
Use a rich interactive interface to configure a customizable dashboard and sites based on what is most important to a specific role or project.
RAPID APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
Develop applications in an environment that uses lightweight scripting and reusable components avoiding .Net and Java.
Deliver scalability and accommodate more users on existing hardware resources.
DRAFT CMIS SUPPORT
A draft implementation of the proposed Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) specification is included to provide a platform for developing and testing new applications. The proposed CMIS standard is currently undergoing OASIS committee stage review and is backed by all the leading ECM vendors.
SHAREPOINT PROTOCOL SUPPORT
The first ECM platform to offer Microsoft Office SharePoint Protocol support. Delivering lower cost collaboration with no additional client installation required and allows choice for hardware, database, operating system, application server and portal products.
Emily enables organizations to control costs and boost productivity in the following ways
- Rapid deployment delivers immediate business value
- Supports initiatives for knowledge retention, best practice and virtual teams
- Softmind will reduce the operating expense using subscription model that allow customers to implement an enterprise wide collaboration tool at a low cost
- No extra investment in hardware needed.