SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Supply Chain Management is all material management activities, this includes inventory receipt, shipments, movements and counting inside a company, organization, supplier or customer.
- Define products and services
- List of materials and substitute products
- Organize the products by categories and hierarchies
- Searches by product attributes
- Restocking data
- Data from supplier and purchased price
- Data of the costs
- Prices lists for purchase and sales
- Assemble of kits
DISTRIBUTION AND WAREHOUSE CONTROL
- Manage inventory organizing your warehouse in locations defined by users
- Allow the movement of stock between stores and adjusts in physical inventory or cyclical counting
- Create shipments to customers in batch or by order
- Control all the supplier’s receipts, comparing them to a purchasing order or supplier invoice
- Calculate availability and reserves for future delivery and expected receipt from suppliers
- Generate restocking list of materials based on past sales or planned stock
- EDI Integration
- Automatically verify the availability of a product with the supplier and transfer the purchase order.
PRODUCT AND SERVICES COSTS
- Calculate the cost of service and products.