BUSINESS PARTNER RELATIONSHIP
Partner management links different companies giving them advantages in distribution, service requirements, distribution of collateral and marketing expenses.
PARTNER MANAGEMENT RELATIONSHIP
- Provide the functionalities of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) thru ERP servers or web interface for not connected partners.
ASSISTED DISTRIBUTION AND TRACKING
- Create addresses and distribute them to the partners
- Track the progress and results. Marketing accounting expenses
- Allow to share marketing expenses between organizations
- Prepare of warranties
- Allow partner to automatically create warranty orders
SERVICE REQUEST AND CUSTOMER WARRENTIES
- Start and track services request and customer warranties
- Shared services
- Provide services to your partners (accounting, support, etc)
- As a service provider, you are only allowed to access information needed to fulfil your tasks
- All data kept centrally
- You can centrally send data to your partners such as:
- Product, price list or accounting information. Partners can add extra items but can’t change records.